The Hämeenlinna subregion was the first region in Finland to sign up a regional business service -contract, which means that all the business service organisations in the region agreed to work in close cooperation with each other in order to decrease overlaps between different services provided by the business service organisations. This means a more fluent and flexible service for the customers.
The development work to improve the regional business services is an going thing and it is essentially related to the national development work of the business service system (Enterprise Finland) in Finland. The Hämeenlinna subregion has been a pioneer in this also with the JYLHÄ project, which pilots the implementations of the national development work.
Services of the Business Service Centre in Talaskuja 3 (4th floor), Hämeenlinna are:
- Häme Chamber of Commerce
- Häme Fair (only in Finnish) *
- Häme Enterprise Agency (only in Finnish)
- Hämeenlinna City Centre Association (only in Finnish)
- Häme Development Centre Ltd.
- Häme Tourist Service Ltd. *
- Finnvera Ltd.
* Talaskuja 3, 1st floor
Other regional business service organisations:
Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment
- Employment Office of Hämeenlinna Subregion (only in Finnish)
- Tax Administration Office of Kanta-Häme
- Local Register Office of Hämeenlinna
- Technology Centre Innopark Ltd.